Björn specialises in public M&A and corporate governance. He has extensive transaction experience and has participated in the work on the Swedish Corporate Governance Code.
- Leading lawyer, Capital Markets, IFLR1000, 2012. 'Commentators consistently rate Sören Lindström, [Christoffer]Saidac and Kristiansson as the elite in equity capital markets in the country.'
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS OF TRUST
- Executive member of the Swedish Corporate Governance Board, responsible for the Swedish Corporate Governance Code and the Swedish Takeover Rules
- Responsible for Guide to the Swedish Securities Council's statements
- Member of the Swedish Bar Association
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
- Partner, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2011
- Specialist Partner, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2010
- Head of KM and expert Corporate Public, Advokatfirman Vinge, Stockholm, 2009 - 2010
- Head of Knowhow and Professional Support Lawyer public M&A, Linklaters Advokatbyrå, Stockholm, 2002 - 2009
- Ph.D. studies (law), Handelshögskolan, Stockholm, 1998 - 2002
- Associate, Gernandt & Danielsson, 1997 - 1998
- Service with the Swedish Courts, 1994 - 1997
- Jur. kand. (LL.M.), Stockholm University, 1994